Home Home Home

July 2, 2009

Lets Name My Theme

Yay. I can finally admit that my wedding has a theme... I need name suggestions for it....

Now just imagine this.
Wood.... boxes, initials
Moss.... in boxes, under lanterns, on pomadores, held by children running down the isle crying...
black and white damask... accenting invites, monograms, menu, programs
Blue/jade.... pretty ribbons, adorable shoes, tables, fresh flowers

Kinda an indoor vintage glam garden setting..... get the idea? check out the planning bio if not. let me know what you think.

Now, on yo find mossy things to purchase on etsy.com! LOVE IT

Also... I want some blog suggestions. So suggest me some interesting and funny blogs to follow.

2 comments:

Toothfairynotes said...

Must be exciting and frustrating at the same time planning your wedding!

a friend of min is getting married in september, and he's sooo busy with it.

I think your wedding will be great! I've checked the planning, and it's already looking lovely...

best wishes!

*loves*

ALin said...

How about "Shabby Chic Garden Party"?

Love your blog!

xoxo

fellow knottie and army wife