Home Home Home

July 30, 2009

Engagement Pictures.... Check!

OK. So yesterday, after freaking out about the weather amongst the sprinkling rain, Jake, Photographer and I went wandering around the arena district looking for awesome places to take some pictures. I was first dressed in a hot little blue cocktail dress, belt, cropped black sweater and patent mary-jane heels. Jake was in black dress pants and a blue and white striped (he's a stripe kinda guy... You'd never guess how many time I hear 'look baby girl. pinstriped. I'd look like a pimp' in a totally pumped/serious voice) button up. Scrumptious. We walked down brick streets holding hands and playing with an umbrella. It was fun....

Then we changed into more casual outfits in a Starbucks and headed over to North Bank Park.... WHY DID I NOT GO LOOK THERE BEFORE NOW???? My heart melted with the downtown Columbus skyline and rustic railroad bridges and river... We took a lot of pictures. Some of them funny. It took 2 hours exactly to cover about 2 blocks. I know I'm going to love them. I hope you will too. I'll post some with in the next 3-4 weeks when I get them back. (Hopefully she can help with some of the fly aways caused by the humidity that hit around 3:00pm. It was bad.)

No comments: