Home Home Home

February 16, 2009

Photo Talk

Well with all my excitement for the Vault (which I am now waiting for snail mail to bring me the contract) I forgot to talk about my meeting with the potential photographer.

She was very sweet and accommodating. She's from Newark, I believe, and we met at a Starbucks in Westerville. She gave Jake and I a military discount off her already affordable packages. Her pictures are the best for our price range (even though she is under what we were expecting to pay). She is willing to work with me to get the pictures we want. I emailed her today to find out how we were planning on making the down payment and contract delivery. She has an online payment option which is same as cash... and very handy.

I'm excited! I'm so glad I have all this time at work to do all this research.

caterer is next and its turning out to be a little harder to coordinate with her. she broke her foot about a month ago and has to now have surgery because she waited so long to get it taken care of... But If it's meant to be then it will be. I'm looking around just in case... and asking the girls on the knot for some recommendations.

I'm not bored right now, I can tell you that much.

No comments: