Home Home Home

January 18, 2010

Mary Kay Monday Review: Tinted Lip Balm

Today's Product:



Mary Kay Tinted Lip Balm (sunscreen SPF 15), $15 (.06 oz.)

Product Description: A botanical-enriched formula that's three products in one - moisturizer, lip color and lip protection.

My Experience:

Get a hint of color and protect your lips? Brilliant! I just started using this product and I ADORE it. I use the 'natural' color and it is just the hint of color that enhances my color and shine. It glides on really easy and isn't sticky at all. it feels like chap stick, but no grease.... It also is vanilla flavored! So Hubs doesn't mind kissing me while wearing it! Big plus there! The SPF 15 is a huge deal! the packaging is short and skinny. I think it's comparable to the Burt's bee's tinted chap stick... But smoother application. It's tiny and pocket ready. I love it!

True thoughts loves <3>

If you are interested in purchasing this product or others, check out my website at www.marykay.com/erin.patrice (I can ship items for FREE!!)

No comments: