Home Home Home

January 20, 2009

Wedding Update

Well, this weekend was productive..... NOT!

I spent my Friday evening with TOF waiting for the surprise for FMIL (future mother-in-law) that Twin was coming home for the weekend. I hadn't seen her in almost 2 weeks... And that's not good.

Saturday I went to rehearsal for VV and sang (its not what I expected, to say the least). I am a dancer/singer in cell block tango (at least I think I'm dancing... I had better be) I think I'm Velma Kelly in Nowadays/Hot Honey Rag (even though the other girl is the alto... she's blond). I got talked down to by my partner AND the music director because I'm only 22. It was awesome! ANYWAY.... then Big Sis and I went to Target and shopped. It was a good, and much needed, distraction from life. To pretend you have money to spend is awesome! Then I spent the night at Big Sis' after watching 'Becoming Jane' with Anne Hathaway. (I totally recommend it).

Sunday I didn't leave the house. Call me lazy, but I say I was preserving my energy.

Monday I went with TOF and Twin to drop him off at his ride's house. Then we found out that (FMIL) was in the ER with heart trouble... She had to get a 'heart cath' and wont be out until, possibly, Wednesday... They didn't find any blockage in the heart valves so they're checking electrical stuff today.

So that was that....

Jake is Moving to DC over the weekend of February 6th. He will probably fly home, get stuff he wants, fly to DC. Then there is a possibility the boys will drive home the weekend of valentines day. TOF and I are planning on driving out there the weekend of the 21st. I cant wait until Jake is that close! To think, soon I'll be able to drive there and back in a weekend!

No comments: